About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
May
(9)
- Forgot to add.Here is my FILLED FRAME from my fami...
- I got a new phone #, look for it in your email.FYI...
- Elijah graduated from Kindergarten this Friday! H...
- A layout I did. hehehe! One more!! I love making B...
- WOW! What a week ahead. I might not be posting ne...
- Great news!I've been contacted by 2 companies this...
- Good news! We are going to put our kids into a ne...
- Journaling prompt!Make a 10-minute list of…n rando...
- No title
-
▼
May
(9)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com



4 comments:
Hey I recognized that layout!!! hee hee, I so enjoyed our night on Friday, thanks again! Love you girl ...
Oh my goodness! Soooo cute. Did you make one for me???
Maegan,
I will try to call you tomorrow friend, (sorry it's really late) My phone hasn't been working the past few days but discovered tonight, LATE that it is back on.
Love you!
Ok!! That is the cutest scrap book page and hair bow I have ever seen!! You are one talented girl!! see you soon!
Heather
Post a Comment