Good news! We are going to put our kids into a new school next year. I'm so glad we were accepted. The school is way cheaper (because I will be teaching there) and there will be more opportunities for the kids. They start in late August. Elijah will be going too. The school is also 2 days a week. The kids have to wear uniform Tshirts, but they can wear them with jeans.

Brianna and Elsa will be taking dance in the fall! Tap and Ballet for them both!!

Arabela is ONE??? About 1 year ago, I became pregnant with Arabela. I'm so thankful she's finally here. I love to hug and kiss her and praise God that she was born and she is healthy.
Arabela went to the dr. this week. She is a little over 12 pounds and 25 inches long.

Here is my new craft! Making huge hairbands for my girls! Brianna won't wear them though. Unfortunately, I've only had time to make ONE! I can't wait to start making them with yummy ribbons.

Arabela has started drooling. She soaked my shirt at church.

Arabela's dr said that she is VERY physically advanced. She can stand up perfectly for extended periods of time, sit up with her back straight (with support), and roll over (since 6 wks.) She is only 14 weeks old! I think it's because she's so skinny. The dr said it's because she has incredible muscle development. The entire time he kept saying, "She is ALL muscle!" He is the 2nd dr to have commented on Arabela's muscles. What can somebody do for a living with a long, skinny body and muscles??? Dance???

Elijah will be homeschooled next year. He will be attending the school I mentioned. We're anxiously awaiting the arrival of some close friends (boys) to come and move to GA so Elijah has more boys to play with. We might be doing some type of Boy scouts type thing.

Elsa's dr wants her to be tested for speech issues. The dr. thinks she doesn't pronouce word well enough. She couldn't understand everything Elsa was saying to her.
She said that she thinks her immune system does NOT need to be tested. Elsa is VERY much into Princess right now. I love it. All of Brianna's dresses are being used again. Unfortunately, Elsa thinks she is a real princess and insists on her own way still.

posted under |

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

and exactly what is the matter with my elsa getting her way!!!! the pics are great. i was having blog withdrawal.
va

Billie said...

I like the updates Maegan. The kids are so cute. I could hold that sweet baby ALL DAY!! Have a good week.

Bethany said...

So cute. I love all the pics and updates on your kids. Nice new title too. Very fun.

Judy said...

Cute kiddos. You'll have to tell me more about the school. What are you going to be teaching & do they give you the curriculum?


I can't wait to meet Bela. Hug the kiddies for me!

Jenn said...

Maegan, loved your post, and I am excited for you about this fall. Love you friend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Meagan!! Just found your blog and it is So cute!!! By the way, I love the hair bow!!

Heather

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments