My friend Courtney came to spend her Holiday weekend with me! YAY! It seems like she was not here LONG ENOUGH! I miss her already and I can't wait to play again.
Like all good girls, we started the weekend off with outlet shopping. Good deals! I didn't want to leave the outlets. Jordan is also pictured. She stayed with us this weekend while her parents were away. She babysat for us to go out on Sat. night! Happy birthday Maegan and Lake!







4 comments:
Fun Pics looks like a great weekend. By the way you look great Maegan...I understand the top heavy thing...I always think I would look so much smaller if the twins were a little smaller. HEE HEE. But you look awesome in these pics.
We love Settlers of Catan!
Ha ha! Top heavy! You're funny. We have Sweet Tomatoes here, but we have never eaten there. Is it good?
You look great in the pics by the way. I'll see you in 4 WEEKS! :)
Sounds like a blast! So glad you guys had such a good time together.
Post a Comment