Journaling prompt!
Make a 10-minute list of…
n random childhood memories
n moments that changed your life
n personal accomplishments/milestones
n physical traits that make you unique
n goals you’ve set for the future
n recipes you love or make often
n words that describe you or a family member
n activities and hobbies you enjoy
n activities your family enjoys together
n favorite books or movies
n people you admire from history
n people who’ve touched your life
n places you’ve lived
n places you go every week, month or year
n places you’ve traveled outside your hometown
n places you hope to visit someday
n what you’re afraid of
n what you’re grateful for
n what you love about your home
n what you love about someone in your life
n things you use every day
n things you hate doing
n things that make you smile
n things you’re willing to splurge on
n things you couldn’t live without
n things that inspire you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
May
(9)
- Forgot to add.Here is my FILLED FRAME from my fami...
- I got a new phone #, look for it in your email.FYI...
- Elijah graduated from Kindergarten this Friday! H...
- A layout I did. hehehe! One more!! I love making B...
- WOW! What a week ahead. I might not be posting ne...
- Great news!I've been contacted by 2 companies this...
- Good news! We are going to put our kids into a ne...
- Journaling prompt!Make a 10-minute list of…n rando...
- No title
-
▼
May
(9)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

3 comments:
I know something that makes you smile. ABBA. :) Smiling?
Hey Maegan!! Just found your blog--took me a bit. How is the family?? Miss you all and your sunny faces!
Love-Ginger
Great idea Maegan!
Post a Comment