WOW! What a week ahead. I might not be posting next Monday, maybe Tuesday?
David loves this picture.

Happy Birthday to me! Thank you for all your well wishes and presents!

David took me out to eat!

Some new pics of David and the love of his life; me!

He laughs at all my jokes... I think I'll keep him.

Elijah's kindergarten class (all classes) put on a show. Elijah is the fro kid in the back row.

Elijah played the guitar in the show. I was waaay far away and this is as close as I could zoom.

The kids are making pretty rocks this week with a rock tumbler. I got it for free from a yard sale.

Yesterday we celebrated Brianna's badge ceremony that she missed when we moved last summer. She received 7 new badges!
Enthusiasm, scrapbooking, crafts, piano, watercolors, etiquette and coloring! It was nice for David to be able to present them to her since it's normally a "mom/daughter" thing.

Brianna was testing out of the house today, so I made bows!!

Lookie what my Mommy made!

SO SWEET!

So pretty!

posted under |

6 comments:

Jenn said...

The daisy one is my fav ...

Judy said...

Love the pics!! Ummmm, sooooo, I totally forgot your birthday. Can you forgive me??? Happy belated birthday friend. Love you!

Billie said...

I love your bows Maegan. You're so gifted. Thanks for having everyone over Friday. I love crafting at your house. Have a good week.

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! I didn't know!! After your crazy week give me a call! :) Love, Heather

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Reid has that same ugly blow-up guitar, only red! -love, Ginger

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments