Great news!
I've been contacted by 2 companies this week who want to put me in their publication!
YAY! Memory Makers Magazine will pay me $50. The other one is still being worked out, but it's called Blueprints 2.
I have created 5 layouts in the last 2 days, can't wait to post. But, I can't until mid june since I'm going to try to get them published first. I will email some of you who do not want to wait until June!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
May
(9)
- Forgot to add.Here is my FILLED FRAME from my fami...
- I got a new phone #, look for it in your email.FYI...
- Elijah graduated from Kindergarten this Friday! H...
- A layout I did. hehehe! One more!! I love making B...
- WOW! What a week ahead. I might not be posting ne...
- Great news!I've been contacted by 2 companies this...
- Good news! We are going to put our kids into a ne...
- Journaling prompt!Make a 10-minute list of…n rando...
- No title
-
▼
May
(9)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

5 comments:
congratulations - i am so proud of you. it is about time they recognized how talented you are. i can see it now, i will be getting e-mails from the big companies that do the scrapbooking over the internet and it will be monday's with maegan special.
i am very happy for you, you deserve it.
I want to see them. Good for you! You money maker, you.
That is so great!!! Congrats.
Can I see them Friday night? I can't wait. Thanks for having a party.
Maegan, I want to see them tonight too. Looking forward to it and love you!
Post a Comment