Two more before bed. I'm trying to catch up on some Elsa photos before this baby comes. I have 3 times more photos of her than the other ones. I need to start doing some more Elijah pages too. His stack of photos is pretty high. I know it may seem that I'm using waaay too many flowers lately, but it's only because doodlebug sent them to me and I have to use them with their products. Because I've only been doing doodlebug layouts, I've been using a lot of flowers. I wish you could see the flower up close, some have glitter!! ooooh la la.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments