My dr. appt went well. I am 10 wks pregnant, and so far, the baby is fine. Here is the first photo. My due date changed by 1 day. I'm now due 1/31/07. (Too late to claim on my taxes!) During the ultrasound, I thought, "It's a girl!" But, I really don't know yet. I'm happy with whatever. For those of you who don't know, the baby is just over 1 in. big now. About the size of a walnut. I just don't understand how people can think that it's not a real baby yet. During the ultrasound, the baby's arm was waving up and down, as if saying, "HI, Mom! Rock on!" I did a big thing today, I took out some maternity clothes. (I've been wearing some, but I have been pulling them out of the tote. I've been too scared to put them in a drawer.) Well, I pulled them out to hang up! I haven't hung them up yet. But, I'm working on it. It is the worst feeling to pack away maternity clothes after you've hung them up due to a miscarriage. Do I think that keeping the clothes in the tote will keep things from happening? NO! I just don't want to make myself cry more if something does happen. It's amazing that even though I am pregnant right now, when I pulled out the clothes (to hang up) I had to keep myself from crying. I had memories attached to those clothes.
"These are the pants I wore when I went yard salin' for baby supplies"
"This is the dress I wore to Farrah's bday party"
"These are the pants I wore when the dr. couldn't find a heartbeat"

My point is, a new baby does not replace the one lost.

I went a whole day yesterday without getting sick! I cleaned my room, bathroom, Brianna's bathroom, and did some laundry. However, the laundry is not put away yet, but atleast it's washed. I also "half-way" cooked chicken & brocolli alfredo. David cooked the other half. But, I made the sauce myself and it was so yummy. It didn't make me sick either. Courtney Greene just let my house this week. I sure do miss her! But, to keep me occupied, Elizabeth Sillin is staying with us for about a week. I haven't seen her much, but for good reasons! Farrah Boucher is also in town, and I'm thrilled. I know I'm going to cry when she leaves. I might get a visit from the Lyman's this weekend. I hope it works out. Friends! friends! Friends are here! I can't wait to post some new pics, but not yet. After Farrah leaves.

The question from everybody seems to be, "How is David doing at Integrity?" Truthfully, I don't know how much money he's bringing home (don't ask, don't tell) but he comes home happy (but tired) everyday. I know that Todd, Brian and David are all opening accts consistantly. He's not coming home early, so I imagine he's got enough work to keep him busy. He told me recently, that he considers himself to "have a full week". Todd hired a newbie too. The company is growing! Hope this answers any questions. I don't ask about the paycheck, because I'm trying to live "tight" regardless.

posted under |

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Maegan, something I appreciate about your blog is your honesty. Even though I don't know you really well, from what I do know, I wouldn't expect anything less.

Anyway, thank you for this post. I haven't had a miscarriage before, but have had friends that have. This post really moved me and opened my eyes to more of the pain there is to struggle with regarding it.

Anyway, love the ultrasound picture! I'm praying for you and this new little life! How precious. :-)

Jessica said...

I am praying for you Meagan, I hope that you can get those clothes hung up and not taken down till after 1/31/07.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments