So, I guess I'll let a teeny tiny cat out of the bag. I really like the name Luca for a boy. I'm not promissing that it's going to be the name of my baby, but I just really like the name. I keep saying it to myself all the time. He will NOT be called Luc (Luke). I like the name Ayla for a girl, but my friend in MN just had a baby, and that's what she named her. David says that it doesn't matter b/c she's in a different state, but it matters to me (a little). I had a cat named Ayla when I was 11. It seemed only natural to name my baby after it. Just kidding. We also like the name Arabela, it means "answered prayer". We'd call her Bela for short. I guess I'll just go ahead and post the baby name lists now. But, I don't want to hear your jokes! I moderate all comments! I put a * next to the ones I really like! Did I mention how much I love the name LUCA!!!??

Girls:
*Ayla
Beyla
*Arabela
Nadia
Nadjya
Helena
Melaena

Boys:
*Luca
*Ezra
Isaiah (I feel as if I already *had* an Isaiah/last time)
Josiah (david likes this name a lot, it's not my fav)
*Asa

I'm going to scrapbook tonight! I'm supposed to go to Billie's, but I think I'm going to be too sick. I've been getting really sick at night and going to bed at 8:30. So, I'm just probably going to stay home with David. Maybe I'll feel great today and get something done!

posted under |

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Luca
I live on the second floor
I live upstairs from you
Yes I think you've seen me before
If you hear something late at night
Some kind of trouble, some kind of fight

Just don't ask me what it is
Just don't ask me what it is...

Anonymous said...

Ayla, Bayla, Cayla, Dayla, Eayla, Fayla, Gayla, Hayla, Iayla, Jayla, Kayla, Layla, (you got me on my knees...), Mayla, Nayla, Oayla, Payla, Quayla, Rayla, Sayla, Tayla, Uayla, Vayla, Wayla, Xayla, Yayla, Zayla...I like Ayla the best, I just had to try out all the other letters of the alphabet to be sure.

Anonymous said...

I like Luca too! Picking a name is very hard. Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

My name is Luka, spelled with a K. Perhaps you've seen me hard at work in the ER at County General? I think Luca is a great name, if you can get past the notion that people will constantly be asking you if you live on the second floor...

Dr. Luka Kovac
hotERdoc.com

Anonymous said...

I thought GA was a republican state too? Interesting...

I like all the names :-)

Bethany said...

Picking names is sooo hard. When you announce ahead of time you always get everyones opinion. I know with Jude everyone was singing Hey Jude to me. Which I don't mind. And they still sing it to him but so do we. So I have to agree on the Luca name. That song was the first thing that came to my mind. So you will have to ask yourself if you can live with the My name is Luca...I live on the second floor...I live upstairs from you. HEE HEE. I vote for Ezra for the boys name. I like that one. As for the girls names I like Helena and Arabela

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments