I keep hurting myself; pulling muscles, running into stuff, pulling muscles.

Has anyone else ever dealt with pulling muscles in the first trimester? Well, I guess I'm almost in the 2nd now. I pulled a muscle today on top of my UTI on top of a "tummy ache" ;) I just want to make sure that it's not something I'm eating or NOT eating. I think I shouldn't be having milk. I really should never have milk and I've been eating cereal every morning. Maybe that's causing tummy problems?

Elijah starts school in just a few days. I met his teacher last night. She is older (which I wanted) and she has gorgeous green eyes. You could tell they were real, but they didn't look real b/c they were so awesome. She has a FLAMING GA accent. I'm sure Elijah will learning to read with a slow, southern draw. I had a hard time talking because I kept "choking up". David thought it was sweet, I was annoyed. I just wanted to be able to talk w/out tearing up. He's my special little guy and I'm sure going to miss him during the day. But, I know that I know that I know he needs to go.

Above is an older layout, but just look at his sweet little face!!

posted under |

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Cute Layout. Oh I would be crying too talking to a teacher. Big Milestone.

Ashleigh said...

I pulled a muscle in my abdomen in my second trimester when I was pregnant with Ava. It hurt VERY bad, but eventually went away. Hope you feel better soon.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments