This is my 2nd post for today. Where is the 1st post? Well, it's lost somewhere in cyberspace! ARGH.

We have found that things REALLY ARE slower down in the south. I waited 2 hrs at my OB appt. I waited 1.5 hrs. for the dentist to tell me that I didn't bring the right insurance card. And I waited 2 hrs today for Elijah to be finished with his dr. appt for only 30 min. worth of work. Most places are closed on Fridays!

Elijah is officially ready for school. He got the rest of his shots today (4) and didn't cry one bit. He only said, "Ow" calmly. He is a bit underweight, which I knew and the dr. wants him to come back in 6 mos to see if he's growing properly. David said not to worry b/c he grew all in one summer. She tested him for all kinds of stuff. Much more than VA. He had to draw pictures for her and identify random letters & sounds. He had to write his name, he had to answer questions in complete sentences. It felt as if he was being "tested" by the school itself. He lacks in fine motor skills, which I knew, but other than that he's good. He passed his hearing and eye exam too. Brianna came in to the room and the dr. agreed that both my kids are very thin and so she's not too worried about Elijah's weight. Maybe we should have sweets more often. They really only eat sweets like once a month if they're lucky. They used to have cookies at grama's, but we'll see. I'll have to talk to David and even then it KILLS me to give them candy, etc. Maybe if Sarah Gralnik made me cookies each week, I would give my kids more sweets! hehehe. Speaking of cookies, I miss Amanda's yummy cookies.

I'll write later. I'm off to go give my kids a snack. I'm breaking the chain (for today).

posted under |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what's with the blue tongue??? I miss you... :( Love, Sad Judy

Anonymous said...

too thin - ridiculous. all they are saying on tv these days are that kids are obese. remember danielle and allison used to be scary thin and when they hit puberty - did they fill out and now wished they had watched those sweets when they were brianna's and elijah's age.

kiss the kids for us. still planning on the weekend of the 12th.
va

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments