Quick post, all is well. I have to wait 4 weeks for my next appt. Scary 4 wks. I found out that the dr. does a full ultrasound at 20 wks, so it'll be a bit longer to find out what we're having. Sometime in Oct. It's amazing how much the baby's photo has changed in just 2 wks. The dr. gave me an ultrasound b/c he was in a hurry and didn't want to look around for a doppler. I didn't argue.

Thank you for your prayers. I did not poop my pants from anxiety.
Gotta run, hugs.

posted under |

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Glad all is well.

Anonymous said...

I am happy for you that everything is going well.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments