*edited to add*
I found a heartbeat! It's a definate this time and it only took me 45 min. Stupid nurse. How kind of God to bless me this day with a heartbeat! What I heard before was definately my own heartbeat, but this time, I heard the baby's! I recorded it and played it for David on the phone. He agreed that it was fast enough to be a baby's. YAY!

I got my doppler. I cannot pick up a heartbeat. I pick up something, but I think it's my own heartbeat. I called the dr. and the nurse told me that 13 weeks is too early and I don't really know what I'm doing. Whatever. It's not hard or anything. My only mistake could be mistaking that sound for my heartbeat, or the baby's. It's hard to tell the difference between the two. I'm frustrated and I don't want to go 3 wks not knowing anything. Whatever.

posted under |

1 comments:

Bethany said...

glad you figured that out

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments