About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(118)
-
▼
July
(18)
- Food for thought:My favorite "cravings" are:Cinnab...
- I keep hurting myself; pulling muscles, running in...
- Two more before bed. I'm trying to catch up on som...
- *edited to add*I found a heartbeat! It's a definat...
- Here are 3 of the 6 layouts I did. The other layou...
- Brianna is becoming such a cool kid. I just love h...
- Lookie what David let me order... It's a doppler!!...
- This is my 2nd post for today. Where is the 1st po...
- Ok, just a quick update!Contrary to popular belief...
- Quick post, all is well. I have to wait 4 weeks fo...
- If I wore this dress to an engagement party in the...
- So, I guess I'll let a teeny tiny cat out of the b...
- High school Musical. Brianna has covered her door ...
- Friends! Friends!I've had a lot of friends visitin...
- Here it is, my belly at 10 wks. I look kindof big...
- Safe in Momma's arms. But, not safe from my camer...
- My dr. appt went well. I am 10 wks pregnant, and s...
- It's that time again.You all know it.The time when...
-
▼
July
(18)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com








1 comments:
Wow, great pictures! Thank you for sharing them. We miss you all.
Post a Comment