We're making friends!

We just LOVE our new neighbors. We've made friends with several of our neighbors but it seems we've grown really close to the ones across the street. Their names are Leia and Kevin Taylor. They have a little boy Elsa's age and a baby on the way due in August. They're Christians too. They MIGHT even babysit for us to go to care group. They're going to "talk about it".
We also got a call tonight from the care group leaders' the Walters. We really like them and they invited us over for cards Sun night. YAY! We have to find a babysitter though, but hopefully it'll work out. The neighbors babysat for us today so I don't want to ask for Sun too. What a kind God that we have such awesome neighbors.

posted under |

1 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh I am glad you found such great neighbors

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments