Here you go, my dining room.

Do you like my faux finish?


The curtains came with the house. I can't get a picture of the whole room with the bay window because of the light. So, there's one wall you can see later!

posted under |

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Look at you!!! Wow you have stuff hung on the walls already!!! It took me almost 2 years...I am so bad. I am a photographer and the last one to get my pics printed and framed and up. Wow I am impressed. And your table is all set and ready for dinner. Love everything you have done. It is so YOU.

Ramona said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the warm colors and your faux finish!!!! :) Mo

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments