

Here is part of my living room. It's not painted yet, but, I wanted to show you the large iron piece in the open space! Amanda Johns helped me get it for my birthday. When I look at it, I think of her! David bent the iron to fit inside the opening. It's in the 'heart' of my home! Don't mind the decorating and TONS of frames. I'm not finished with this area yet and I'm not sure how I'm going to decorate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(118)
-
▼
June
(20)
- I've been wanting to post this for awhile. I love ...
- I forgot to add, for those of you who don't know, ...
- Photos from Brianna's bday.The photos are a little...
- 8 weeks pregnant = toliet hugging! It has begun. E...
- WHOA! What an honor. Simple scrapbooks magazine ha...
- Ruffle bum! This outfit is too small, but it's ju...
- The weirdest pregnancy ever! This has been the bes...
- Here is part of my living room. It's not painted y...
- Here is my foyer. David bought the large painting ...
- Here you go, my dining room.Do you like my faux fi...
- Incase you're wondering... Quotes from ElijahWhen ...
- Elsa has a double ear infection! The new Dr. put h...
- YAY Brianna~Brianna did ALL her chores last week w...
- OH yeah! Christmas in June! I got my doodlebug pac...
- Good news!My rash is s-l-o-w-l-y going away! I sti...
- My rash: I have been diagnosed by a dermatologist!...
- Here is what I read for my quiet time the other da...
- We're making friends!We just LOVE our new neighbor...
- I hate not winning contests. I try so hard, and I ...
- Been w/out the internet and phone for 2 days!Sorry...
-
▼
June
(20)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

3 comments:
Ohhh that is cool looking.
could you show us some pics of your little creatures that haven't been paying rent (the roach and scorpion families)?
Your house is beautiful!!!!! Mo
Post a Comment