Incase you're wondering... Quotes from Elijah

When Elijah "goes to work away from home", he's going to "fight for the city!"
He's going to have "friends to help him fight" with "swords, bow & arrows, and axes and stuff."
He is "NOT going to be a policeman" He's just going to "kill bad guys".
Elijah is very excited about his future job and says it with such passion.
"Mom, When I'm older... I'm gonna fight for the city!"
"Mom, When I fight for the city.....?"
"Mom, Can I fight for the whole wide world?"

Too bad Elijah doesn't want to
"Fight the big scary bugs in Momma's house!"
heeehehhee

posted under |

2 comments:

Bethany said...

cute. Tell him to fight for the city he has to fight the bugs. HA HA

Ashleigh said...

Too funny!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments