WHOA! What an honor. Simple scrapbooks magazine has accepted one of my layouts and wants to do an article on me in their "our readers" column. I'm totally excited because I can say whatever I want! I answered the questions honestly and I hope to encourage others if they're young and married, or a young single mom or something. Simple scrapbooks has never picked up any of my work before, so this is really cool! Definately a goal of mine-->now I can cross it off my list.

posted under |

3 comments:

Ramona said...

HUGE Congrats!!! You deserve it and more! Cannot wait to see it in print! :) Mo

Ashleigh said...

How exciting!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

when is the magazine going to be out. i want an autograph from you.
va

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments