Good news!
My rash is s-l-o-w-l-y going away! I still have it pretty bad in some areas, but where it started (on my thighs) is almost gone! Since I just recently got it on my backside, I'm sure it'll take longer to go away. I had it on my thighs for 6 wks. which is how long the dr says it lasts (at least). David says I'm a weirdo for posting about a rash. I think not! Have I ever not told people what's going on for real? That's what most people like about me!
On another note, thank you Bethany Baird and Heather Hughes for providing me with the Elyse Fitzpatrick messages. Being newly pregnant, I have benefited greatly by her words of wisdom about FEAR... Joyce Meyers once said, "Fear is False Evidence Appearing Real" Then there was another quote by somebody (Bethany could tell you) about the fact that we suffer more from things that have not happened, but we worry about, more than suffering from the things that the Lord has actually bestowed upon us. WHY? Because God's grace is only sufficient for what he has called us to do. He has not called us to worry about the what, if or when? He actually commands us NOT to worry about tomorrow. So, for today, I will praise the Lord that I am pregnant! Yee haw! That's some GA talk for ya'll.
If YOU would like to be blessed by these messages, click on the link below
http://www.kingsway.cc/pages/index.php?pID=88
Elijah and Elsa are sick right now. Elijah seems to be bouncing back but Elsa is still pretty bad. She ALWAYS gets the worst of it. She is STILL to this day, my only child to have an ear infection. She gets an infection almost every time she gets sick. I'm hoping that this cold is the exception.
Speaking of exceptions... I always hear John Butler preaching in my head, "YOU ARE NOT THE EXCEPTION!" blah blah etc etc. Well, I've decided that for the Hall family, ELSA is the EXCEPTION! Anytime I "group or stereotype" my kids together, I often have to add, "except Elsa, she's different". hehehe. Just thought you'd like that. Sorry, John!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(118)
-
▼
June
(20)
- I've been wanting to post this for awhile. I love ...
- I forgot to add, for those of you who don't know, ...
- Photos from Brianna's bday.The photos are a little...
- 8 weeks pregnant = toliet hugging! It has begun. E...
- WHOA! What an honor. Simple scrapbooks magazine ha...
- Ruffle bum! This outfit is too small, but it's ju...
- The weirdest pregnancy ever! This has been the bes...
- Here is part of my living room. It's not painted y...
- Here is my foyer. David bought the large painting ...
- Here you go, my dining room.Do you like my faux fi...
- Incase you're wondering... Quotes from ElijahWhen ...
- Elsa has a double ear infection! The new Dr. put h...
- YAY Brianna~Brianna did ALL her chores last week w...
- OH yeah! Christmas in June! I got my doodlebug pac...
- Good news!My rash is s-l-o-w-l-y going away! I sti...
- My rash: I have been diagnosed by a dermatologist!...
- Here is what I read for my quiet time the other da...
- We're making friends!We just LOVE our new neighbor...
- I hate not winning contests. I try so hard, and I ...
- Been w/out the internet and phone for 2 days!Sorry...
-
▼
June
(20)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

0 comments:
Post a Comment