Ruffle bum! This outfit is too small, but it's just so cute. In the front it shows about 3 in. of belly button.
I want some ice cream. I want some ice cream. I want some ice cream. I want some ice cream now!
Thanks for the Ice Cream, Momma!
She fell asleep in the playroom. Isn't she the cutest. She INSISTS on wearing her shoes all day.
Typical Temper Tantrum face. Photo taken about 6 months ago, not much has changed.
Elsa is as naughty as ever. Here are some shots to make you giggle. She is following in Brianna's footsteps.
I scrapbooked a page! I'll scan and post later. David has to plug in the scanner.
By the way:
When you're looking for the new "playmates, inc" Strawberry Shortcake toys on the internet... DO NOT type in Playmates .com in your browser. You will find a page that you do not want to see. The website is playmatestoys.com hopefully I will save you some trouble.
Speaking of that, anyone know any good filters I can download or something to my computer? I do NOT like how quickly my computer took me to the above porn website. I thought I was protected, but I guess I'm not. Just email me any info ya got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(118)
-
▼
June
(20)
- I've been wanting to post this for awhile. I love ...
- I forgot to add, for those of you who don't know, ...
- Photos from Brianna's bday.The photos are a little...
- 8 weeks pregnant = toliet hugging! It has begun. E...
- WHOA! What an honor. Simple scrapbooks magazine ha...
- Ruffle bum! This outfit is too small, but it's ju...
- The weirdest pregnancy ever! This has been the bes...
- Here is part of my living room. It's not painted y...
- Here is my foyer. David bought the large painting ...
- Here you go, my dining room.Do you like my faux fi...
- Incase you're wondering... Quotes from ElijahWhen ...
- Elsa has a double ear infection! The new Dr. put h...
- YAY Brianna~Brianna did ALL her chores last week w...
- OH yeah! Christmas in June! I got my doodlebug pac...
- Good news!My rash is s-l-o-w-l-y going away! I sti...
- My rash: I have been diagnosed by a dermatologist!...
- Here is what I read for my quiet time the other da...
- We're making friends!We just LOVE our new neighbor...
- I hate not winning contests. I try so hard, and I ...
- Been w/out the internet and phone for 2 days!Sorry...
-
▼
June
(20)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

0 comments:
Post a Comment