The weirdest pregnancy ever! This has been the best pregnancy ever. I have been nauseated, but no toliet-hugging yet! I actually cleaned a bit yesterday and I had energy ( a bit ). I'm not going to lie, it's kindof scary.. But, then I remember the words of my friend Colleen Workman, "Trust God, Not the 'signs'". Meaning, just cause I'm not throwing up, doesn't mean something bad has happened or is going to happen. Kristy Scott and Judy Lyman almost *never* got sick and they're alright. I am enjoying this pregnancy, but still a little scared of my first dr appt. I made an appt on July 5th. Pray I'll find a babysitter.
Preggo brain is setting in... I bought this auction thinking I was getting "91" TOTAL strawberry shortcake dolls.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=9529591577&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT
I've been thinking that for the past few days and so excited to give ALL OF THEM to Brianna. It hit me this morning, that I'm only getting what's listed below.
My rash is about 55% gone. Like, 1-10, a *5.5*!
NO BUGS! We haven't seen any bugs in days! I've never slept better since I've been here. GOOOOOO bugman!
I will be posting some photos of Brianna's bday soon. I'm just going to wait a few days. She is 8 years old now! We took her to build a bear and surprised her with the new "Hello kitty" edition bear/animal. With their summer reading program, I got $10 off since my kids read 6 books each. You should let your kids participate, and then send me the gift card~
Ok, you ready for this?? I tried to scrapbook last night... and I'm a bit surprised... I've got scrapper's BLOCK! This is NOT the time to happen! I'm going to hopefully look at some magazines today and be freshly inspired. I have a HUGE doodlebug box calling my name. OH the irony of it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(118)
-
▼
June
(20)
- I've been wanting to post this for awhile. I love ...
- I forgot to add, for those of you who don't know, ...
- Photos from Brianna's bday.The photos are a little...
- 8 weeks pregnant = toliet hugging! It has begun. E...
- WHOA! What an honor. Simple scrapbooks magazine ha...
- Ruffle bum! This outfit is too small, but it's ju...
- The weirdest pregnancy ever! This has been the bes...
- Here is part of my living room. It's not painted y...
- Here is my foyer. David bought the large painting ...
- Here you go, my dining room.Do you like my faux fi...
- Incase you're wondering... Quotes from ElijahWhen ...
- Elsa has a double ear infection! The new Dr. put h...
- YAY Brianna~Brianna did ALL her chores last week w...
- OH yeah! Christmas in June! I got my doodlebug pac...
- Good news!My rash is s-l-o-w-l-y going away! I sti...
- My rash: I have been diagnosed by a dermatologist!...
- Here is what I read for my quiet time the other da...
- We're making friends!We just LOVE our new neighbor...
- I hate not winning contests. I try so hard, and I ...
- Been w/out the internet and phone for 2 days!Sorry...
-
▼
June
(20)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

1 comments:
It's okay, we all make mistakes (the e-bay thing). Though I think that the heading was a little misleading.
Post a Comment