My rash: I have been diagnosed by a dermatologist!
I have a virus. There is no cure for my rash, It just has to go away on it's own. The nurse doesn't think that my rash should get any worse, and should start going away soon. We shall see! I'm not contagious either. Which I kindof knew that. I did some google research and saw some pretty scary photos. Drs don't really know HOW a patient "catches" it. But, it causes tiredness and aches/pains of the body. I'm pregnant, so I feel that anyways. Right now I'm just hoping it doesn't spread to my face or lower legs. I have it on my arms right now, but it's not too noticeable. I have it on my entire groin area. I can just imagine the look on the OBGYN face when they look at me for my first preggo visit. I look like I have been splattered painted with red paint. My first visit isn't until July, hopefully it'll be gone by then. So, exercise, and "over-heating" of the body causes the rash to "act up".... Does it get any better than this? Drs orders: no vigorous activity. hehehe. Oh, once I get rid of the rash, I will never get it again. Pretty weird, eh?
I'm just glad I know what it is. They took a biopsy and gave me some stitches. I guess they'll call me with the results at some point. But, we're pretty sure that we (the Dr. and I) know what I got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(118)
-
▼
June
(20)
- I've been wanting to post this for awhile. I love ...
- I forgot to add, for those of you who don't know, ...
- Photos from Brianna's bday.The photos are a little...
- 8 weeks pregnant = toliet hugging! It has begun. E...
- WHOA! What an honor. Simple scrapbooks magazine ha...
- Ruffle bum! This outfit is too small, but it's ju...
- The weirdest pregnancy ever! This has been the bes...
- Here is part of my living room. It's not painted y...
- Here is my foyer. David bought the large painting ...
- Here you go, my dining room.Do you like my faux fi...
- Incase you're wondering... Quotes from ElijahWhen ...
- Elsa has a double ear infection! The new Dr. put h...
- YAY Brianna~Brianna did ALL her chores last week w...
- OH yeah! Christmas in June! I got my doodlebug pac...
- Good news!My rash is s-l-o-w-l-y going away! I sti...
- My rash: I have been diagnosed by a dermatologist!...
- Here is what I read for my quiet time the other da...
- We're making friends!We just LOVE our new neighbor...
- I hate not winning contests. I try so hard, and I ...
- Been w/out the internet and phone for 2 days!Sorry...
-
▼
June
(20)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

2 comments:
Wow! I am glad you finally got a diagnosis, and will hopefully start getting better soon. Remember to take it easy, just like the dr. ordered! Soon, there will be cookies on the way to help make you feel better! ( They are cooling in the kitchen as I type!)
Glad you know what it is and are feeling better.
Post a Comment