Elsa has a double ear infection! The new Dr. put her on meds. I tried to get her to check out Elijah, but she said I had to make an appt. SO, I'm going to give him a few more days. He's just got a cold right now, but I want to make sure it's not a sinus infection. I'll keep you posted. I'm going to clean my Bedroom tonight and get rid of the boxes. I've seen 2 scary bugs & a scorpian in 2 days in my bedroom at night. David squashed them and cauked a hole in my bathroom. We think that's where they were coming out of. I had a breakdown last night because I'm scared of my bedroom. David told me to daily pray that God would give me strength and courage not to be afraid of the bugs. So, I'm working on it.

I STILL have not scrapbooked with my new goodies yet!!! I hope to atleast "plan" a layout tonight, if I'm not too sick myself. WE shall SEE!

Oh, one more thing! Thank you Ronda for the cool package! She send some "bug" jars that have magnifying glasses on top. The kids spent the entire day catching bugs and "inspecting" them. The highlight was last night when they both caught some "light" bugs. I thought it was Christmas morning the glee they had on their faces. Definately a Kodak moment, but I was too ill to photograph. Maybe I was ill from all the yummy cookies I ate yesterday, again, compliments of Ronda! NO joke I ate 4 cookies.

posted under |

1 comments:

Ronda said...

Yeah! I am glad you enjoyed everything! hum....4 cookies....thats 2 for you and 2 for the baby!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments