Halloween dress rehersal at a Fall festival pumpkin patch.

Brianna had such beautiful fairy makeup!

It's been a long time since David wore this costume.


Arabela is standing up all by herself!

Elsa was a grump. This is one of the only pics I have of her smiling, that's because she's holding candy!


Elijah is a Power Ranger Policeman!

posted under |

3 comments:

sarah said...

How fun- I can't believe you got David to wear that costume- that is awesome!

Ginger said...

I remember that costume on David!!

Christina said...

So great. Please remind me to tell you what I was thinking when I saw one of those pictures. You make me laugh.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments