Introducing my Christmas tree! Yes, I know I have a beautiful tree. It's one of the prettiest on the planet. We are ready for Christmas!

I've decided that because of my diet, I am going to throw myself off of a building. Throw myself off of a building and land right onto a nice, soft, fluffy piece of pizza! I tried to get Arabela to say, "Pizza" today. I told David that surely if she could say "pizza" that it would be reason to celebrate... with pizza! We tried to get her to say it for about 5 minutes before I heard the words of Hebrews 12:11 in my head... Thank you Amanda! Amanda has been a huge help to me, keeping me from stopping the diet.
Although I'm not supposed to have it, I've introduced a little bit a crunchy peanut butter into my diet. I've had some 2 times now (1T). I needed to offer myself a little more variety since I wasn't eating enough. Friday evening I am going to eat normal food. I can't wait. I will continue with the morning routine, but I will add salad dressing to my afternoon salad. I've had a little bit so far, but only 2 times (1t). So, back to Friday. I have no idea what I'm going to eat. I'm so glad I did this diet b/c the simple meals are now waaay appealing. I'm not happy I did the diet because now I want pasta more than ever. I used to be able to go days without pasta, and now I want it all the time. I think once I get back into the swing of things, I won't crave it anymore.
I feel as though I've accomplished what I wanted to. I lost a few pounds (10 total in the last 4 weeks) and I feel like my hormones are a little bit back to normal. I'm not as easily confused, but we'll see once HEDGE starts back up. I'm eating meatloaf right now. I hate meatloaf. I love my friend Amanda J. I know you're reading this right now. So, hugs! Miss you so much.
I will add: I am no longer sleeping all day and I have energy again!

posted under |

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Your tree is beautiful! I can't wait to cut mine down. :)

Anonymous said...

Your tree is SO pretty! Our tree has fallen over twice! I hope it is up to stay this time. How's the fat flush going? Can't wait to see you this weekend. Missed you this morning!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments