I started my diet on Sat. The first 2 days have been hard. Not because of the diet, but because I've had a headache and nausea due to that time of the month. When I'm sick and have a headache, I don't want veggies. I want crackers! So, I did good the first day, but last night I ate 14 cheese-its. I also took some Tylenol PM and passed out. I was so ill! I'm better this a.m. and I do NOT feel guitly about the cheese-its. I was going to puke my brains out if I didn't get some crackers in me. My period has started and now I'm all better. I've already lost a few pounds! I don't care too much if I lose any weight. I'm more concerned with my hormones balancing back out. I will be blogging more often as I go through drama with this diet. I'll also be posting the inches I've lost. I'm not really writing because I want people to read, I'm doing it so I can remember the next time.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments