It was a normal day on the computer, I was browsing my favorite blogs when i stumbled across a link I hadn't seen before. I click on it and there was a page honoring an "Internet acquaintance" of mine named Jen G. It mentioned something about her son having cancer. I rushed over to Jen's blog and posted a quick, "I'm sorry." As I read on I found out that her son actually died 7 months ago. He was diganosed with colon cancer at 12, and died a little bit after his 13th birthday. He was granted a wish by "make a wish" foundation, but was even too ill to enjoy it. Jen seems to be in good spirits, scrapbooking her memories of her son and thankful for the time she had with him. I can't stop the tears though. I wouldn't expect a young boy to get colon cancer. I wouldn't expect it. It's just shocking. It's a good thing to realize how fragile life is. AND, that all men need to be checked regularily. I'm not trying to depress anyone, but I just wanted to share.

posted under |

2 comments:

Camille Ellise said...

Thanks for sharing Mrs. Hall! It must be very hard for the mother. But we can always pray for them!

Camille

Camille Ellise said...

Thanks for posting Mrs. Hall! It must be very hard for the moghter. But we can always pray for them!

Camille

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments