Here's our carved pumpkin!

I drew the face. Brianna wanted to follow a specific prayer, listed at the bottom, while cutting the pumpkin! SHe took it very seriously. hehehe.

Isn't this sweet?


Turning the flash off for a few shots.


David did most of the cutting.





Look at Elsa's face!

Here is the pumpkin prayer:

Dear God, As I carve my pumpking help me say this prayer:


Open my mind so I can learn about You;(Cut the top of the pumpkin)


Take away all my sin and forgive me for the wrong things I do.(Clean out the inside)


Open my eyes so Your love I will see;(Cut the eyes out in heart shapes)

I'm so sorry for turning up my nose to all you've given me.(Cut a nose in the shape of a cross)


Open my ears so your word I will hear.(Cut the ears shaped like the Bible)


Open my mouth so I can tell others You're near(cut the mouth in the shape of a fish)


Let Your light shine in all I say and do! Amen.(Place a candle inside and light it)


posted under |

1 comments:

Christina said...

We carve a cross in the pumpkin every year. I am stealing your idea from now on! I love it. Can't wait to share it with Thomas.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments