Diet is a 4 letter word. It should be treated that way!
I have lost a total of 5 lbs, which I could care LESS ABOUT!
I don't mind eating some of the stuff, but some of it is NASTY! I don't have it eat it, but if I've paid for it, I might as well. That's one thing I don't like about this diet. Trying new things that I don't like. Last time I did the diet I ate the same thing every few days. Maybe I should do that? It's a little too late now that I've bought some ingredients for new recipes.
I'm crabby because I'm tired all the time, I've been taking 2-3 hour naps everyday. I can't wait til I get my energy back!! Should be a in few days. This is a flush!!
Update on health: My blood sugar is still slightly elevated. I believe that I am officially have a diabetes problem. I have been on this diet for 4 days and my sugar hasn't changed a bit. I also realized that it was 95, ONLY because it was being tested at 10am. When testing at 8, it was 100, which is too high

2 comments:
who told you 100 was too high. 600 is high not 100. most diabetics would love to routinely have a 100 blood sugar. i would double check with the doc on that one.
"Discipline is painful for a season, but in the end it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it." Hebrews
The Lord has recently reminded me of this scripture. May it encourage you, my friend. Your diet is not about weight, but health. So, in ways the necessity of it right now is even greater than before. You can do it!
Much love to you!
Post a Comment