Jeff Foxworthy "I believe that if you go into a flea market and see a 3 year old running around in his underwear, drinking Coka Cola out of baby bottle... You've got a future nascar fan!"
hehehe. Too funny.
Larry "the Cable Guy" noted, "I believe that sometimes you have to wreck your truck and collect the insurance money just to make your truck payment."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
November
(13)
- It was a normal day on the computer, I was browsin...
- Jeff Foxworthy "I believe that if you go into a fl...
- Not much longer now! I love this diet, but I hate ...
- Introducing my Christmas tree! Yes, I know I have ...
- Diet is a 4 letter word. It should be treated that...
- I started my diet on Sat. The first 2 days have be...
- We went camping! The first weekend in November, w...
- Our Little Bobcat! Elijah is getting painted! The...
- I was sautee-ing veggies the other day and Elijah ...
- Playing Catch up!The pumpkin patch, before I cut ...
- Happy Halloween! The family!David was the LOTR wit...
- Here's our carved pumpkin! I drew the face. Brian...
- Halloween dress rehersal at a Fall festival pumpk...
-
▼
November
(13)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

0 comments:
Post a Comment