Happy Halloween!
The family!
David was the LOTR witch king
I was Ursula from Little Mermaid
Brianna was a princess from Swan lake
Elsa was Belle
Arabela was Aurora
Elijah was Edmond from Narnia
We went with Jennifer and Andrew, but we saw several families from church.

Sitting pretty, Sleeping Beauty!


Elijah playing games and winning candy! He also rode a huge ride, but I forgot to get a photo.

Closeup of my hair!

Brianna on the swing ride!

Elsa on a merry go round.

More rides!

posted under |

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maegan, These are all so cute!! Looks like you guys have been having a great time!

Heather

sarah said...

So fun- I didn't realize you were in the car when Dave came to drop off paperwork- then Kylie came in and said you were and that you had whit hair and a blue on your face. I was only trying to imagine who you were? Now it all makes sense!! So fun!!

Christina said...

Maegan,
You really should consider wearing your make up like that more often. Can I have the number to your stylist? I've been wanting highlights. You guys look great. Love ya!
Christina

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments