About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
October
(10)
- Mother and Daughter haircuts! Brianna got layers ...
- Happy birthday, Jennifer! She had a totally aweso...
- Blogger is giving me issues. Many photos to come, ...
- I read this today:Rejoice in the Lord always. I wi...
- Integrity Fall Dinner 2007REDNECK STYLE!! Mister H...
- GOOD TIMES!We had a 2 day scrapbooking crop at Ar...
- This is My blog. This is me being "real" and this ...
- Arabela got her first tooth Wednesday. This is odd...
- The princesses of Arkershus, Epcot. The photogenic...
- Elsa
-
▼
October
(10)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com




6 comments:
LOVE IT! you look beautiful and brianna looks so grown up. i have been praying for you (do you FEEL it??) and miss you, friend. love, biz
You both look great and I love the matching shirts. Beautiful~
I like the cuts. You are lookin' very slim girly!!
See ya,
Sara
Cute pics!!!!!! You look really skinny Maegan
Girl, what you been talkin' 'bout? You look awesome!!
Lookin' good, lookin' good! I'm liking the matching shirts. Very nice indeed.
Post a Comment