Happy birthday, Jennifer! She had a totally awesome 80's party!
Jennifer is wearing totally Madonna wear. Andrew is wearing a fish net shirt with red leather pants.

David had pleated stone washed jeans with a tapered leg.
I had splatter painted jeans pinch rolled with LA gear green sock & pink socks.
I had on 2 belts and a lime green shirt, pink shirt, and teal tank top!
I had on fish earrings to bring all the colors together.


"Picture tiny sea horses all around you!"
From napoleon dynamite

Our twins Shanna and Aaron.

Our old care group leader, Chuck.

Our friend, Rhonda.

Bustin a move!


Ah, yes.... Jennifer's husband, Andrew. Huge part of the party!

posted under |

3 comments:

Jenn said...

These are absolutely hilarious!

amanda said...

You make me laugh . . . that picture of you alone, totally screams Glamour Shots by Deb. I was thinking the same thing - sea horses!

Judy said...

Man, oh man, I wish I could've been there. You looked totally 80's. Good job. ;)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments