Arabela got her first tooth Wednesday. This is odd because she is 8 months old. My other kids had 4 teeth by the time they were 6 mos. This is proof that every single child is different.
I forgot to post pics on Monday, I will next Monday.
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
October
(10)
- Mother and Daughter haircuts! Brianna got layers ...
- Happy birthday, Jennifer! She had a totally aweso...
- Blogger is giving me issues. Many photos to come, ...
- I read this today:Rejoice in the Lord always. I wi...
- Integrity Fall Dinner 2007REDNECK STYLE!! Mister H...
- GOOD TIMES!We had a 2 day scrapbooking crop at Ar...
- This is My blog. This is me being "real" and this ...
- Arabela got her first tooth Wednesday. This is odd...
- The princesses of Arkershus, Epcot. The photogenic...
- Elsa
-
▼
October
(10)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

1 comments:
I can definately atest to that...none of mine have had teeth come in or out at the same age...WOW I cannot believe she is growing up so fast...I am glad to hear you had a fun trip to disney...you'll have to give me your tips...I think we may go next year when shon returns...Take care thinking of you...Traci
Post a Comment