Integrity Fall Dinner 2007
REDNECK STYLE!!
Mister Hall was honored for being ATL "Most Improved." Todd said he went "from King of the 'B' lot to Top Producer!"
WOO HOO! You can call me Sally Mae. I cut my bangs just for the party!

Ah, yes, Chris won best dressed!!

Chad and Jenn were newlyweds with beer cans dangling from the back of their van. Chad sprayed, "Third times a charm" on the back.



Todd and Sarah did an amazing job acting the part. Todd had me rolling! Sarah carried around a beer can with a straw in it.



YEEE HAW Y'ALL!



Jenn's purdy weddin' cake. Sarah was gracious to make it for her.

posted under |

3 comments:

Ken & Tiffany said...

Hilarious....only wish I could have been there! By the way, what music did you have playing?

Tiff (703-832-6651)

Jenn said...

Maegan, Could you get me a copy of our wedding picture. :) I forgot to get one of us with our disposable camera. hee hee :) Love you! Congrats to Dave

Anonymous said...

Dave that pic of you is the BEST! You could be in a movie. kj

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments