I read this today:
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. Phil 4:4-9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
October
(10)
- Mother and Daughter haircuts! Brianna got layers ...
- Happy birthday, Jennifer! She had a totally aweso...
- Blogger is giving me issues. Many photos to come, ...
- I read this today:Rejoice in the Lord always. I wi...
- Integrity Fall Dinner 2007REDNECK STYLE!! Mister H...
- GOOD TIMES!We had a 2 day scrapbooking crop at Ar...
- This is My blog. This is me being "real" and this ...
- Arabela got her first tooth Wednesday. This is odd...
- The princesses of Arkershus, Epcot. The photogenic...
- Elsa
-
▼
October
(10)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

3 comments:
Great verse. Thanks for posting! Love ya!
I have been thinking on some of these verses too. Love you
Thanks Maegan. That verse is very encouraging...especially during the day when my thoughts can sometimes run to what I want or think I deserve and not to the truth of God's holy and precious word. I am gonna memorize that. THANKS and LOVE YA!!
Post a Comment