GOOD TIMES!
We had a 2 day scrapbooking crop at Archivers Scrapbook store the first weekend in October. It was great!! I erased the faces of the people not in my group. We went out to lunch and stayed up really late! Thank you to all the ladies who participated with me. I had so much fun! Hope to see more ladies next year.

posted under |

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Maegan, Love you and I had a DEVASTATINGLY Good time. :)

Sara said...

Jenn, You are CRAZY!!!

Maegan, Thanks so much for putting that weekend together. I had a blast and can't wait to do it again next time. Even stayin' up till 4:30am was wonderful!! Love ya, Sara

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments