This is My blog. This is me being "real" and this is really how I feel:


OOOOOOOO, I said the "feel" word... hehehe! Inside joke!

Ok, so there are a lot of "real" posts going around. For my non-blogging family and friends, I mean that people have been posting "real" stuff on their blogs. Real feelings, dirty house pics, personal issues, etc. Instead of adding my 2 cents to the overwhelming response of humility, I'll simply say this, I love to be real. I'll tell you anything you want to know about me, my house and my issues. All you have to do is call and ask.

For me, I don't really even know who reads my blog. I know of a few folks, but nobody really posts comments. So, instead of pouring my heart out, not knowing who's reading, or who cares... I'd prefer a lovely conversation. I'd love to hear a dear friend on the other end to encourage, lead and correct me. So, if you want to know what's really going on, gimme a call.

That being said, I LOVE looking at all the messy house pics. Toothpaste on the sink, crayons on the wall, it's beautiful to me!! Thank you to all you who have posted, it makes me feel like I'm not in this alone.

posted under |

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - that says alot. I look every day at your blog in hopes of seeing a pic of the kids, etc. I saw your page in the magazine. Your dad still wants to know why no pics of him have been published in a magazine.

PLEASE keep posting. i may not write back every time but i so enjoy it.

take care/kiss everybody for me.
va

Sara said...

Maegan,

Come over any day and I can give you a tour of what mess looks like!! Sometimes I grumble and give into unbelief about my season of life but oh how good it is. I love my kiddo's and my mess. He is so good to us.

Christina said...

Maegan,
You are very real and that is one of the many reasons I love ya so much! I am so thankful for your friendship. Thanks for always having a lisening ear. You are great! Talk to you soon.

Jenn said...

I love REAL you girlie.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments