OK, here's the latest:
I'm going into the hospital tonight to have a "chip" put into my cervix to dialate/soften my cervix. The dr hopes this will put me into labor all by itself. If not, tomorrow morning, I will be induced. MY FAVORITE DR is on call, so I feel very comfortable working with him. He's laid back and he is willing to do just about anything for me. I have a peace about being in his care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
January
(13)
- OK, here's the latest:I'm going into the hospital ...
- I'm still pregnant.
- I just can't wait to share my layouts!You can view...
- Elijah's LOTR party. I'm only posting a few "pres...
- Alright, my computer seems to be working again.It'...
- My computer is crashing. I don't know what's wrong...
- Here I am. 39 wks. pregnant today! I have a totall...
- This is what I want. Yep, I want it bad. It's on s...
- One of my first scrapbook pages for Brianna. This ...
- I am 38 wks. pregnant today.Even though it was obv...
- Yep, Gravity. I blame it on gravity. The baby is g...
- I'm alive!According to my due date, I have 3 wks. ...
- Ok, so here's a quick post.My friend's husband has...
-
▼
January
(13)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

2 comments:
Good luck!!!! We will be praying for you!!!! Keep us posted.
Is it like a tortilla chip? :) Good luck! Love you!!
Post a Comment