Yep, Gravity. I blame it on gravity. The baby is going to fall out of me, I'm sure!

I've jumped on the bandwagon, and now I am taking Elsa's diaper off to put her on the potty. I only do it sometimes, but she goes on the potty everytime I put her on there. I still don't think she's ready for underwear since she doesn't ask/tell. I know I'm not ready to clean up any mess she might make.

Elijah's party was a success and he had 5 little boys come to celebrate with him. I can't wait to post pics, but I'm waiting for David to take some last-minute preggo shots. It just keeps getting put off.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments