Here I am. 39 wks. pregnant today! I have a totally fake smile, but my eyes kept closing from the flash, so this is the best I've got.
I am 2 cm dialated.
The baby is big. I got an ultrasound today, it's definately a girl, and she is about 9 lbs. right now. I'm measuring 2 wks. ahead, which is normal for me. I'm a bit stressed out since my dr. is encouraging induction, which is normal for me. My next dr. appt is next week, on my due date.
Prayer requests:
Please pray for a natural labor and delivery. PLLLLLLEASE!?
Healthy baby.
I want to go into labor naturally, I don't want to be induced.
NO C-section.
I would like a nice dr. and nurse to be on call.

posted under |

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You looks so cute Maegan!!!! Won't be long now. I will be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Maegan you look Beautiful!!! Praying for you and missing you. A

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous!!! :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments