



Alright, my computer seems to be working again.
It's only 11:47, and I've cleaned some baseboards (not all of them), vaccuumed a bit, wiped down the table and chairs, started laundry (I never 'finish'), gave a spelling test, wiped down the cabinets, and picked up a few things (bending over aint easy). I feel great. OH, and I cleaned the bathroom too (shower not included). My body hurts from all this cleaning, but it feels fabulous to have some things done. MY HOUSE COLLECTS DUST! I swear the heater things BLOW the stuff all over the place. I think I need to dust weekly, but I'm not going to.
5 days until my due date. Pretty scary.
I'm still scrapbooking like crazy. There is a contest where you get your name entered to win a big prize... a cricut! So, I can't show you the layouts I created until after the contest, but I can't wait to share. I'm not really scrapbooking for the contest, I'm doing it for me! I know that I won't be doing it for awhile once the baby gets here, so I figured I'd try to "dent" my photo piles. But, since I'm already scrapbooking, I figured I'd enter the contest too. So far, my name has been entered 2 times. I think I'll hit a total of 4 times, 1 entry per 5 layouts. I hope I win, but I'm not counting on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
January
(13)
- OK, here's the latest:I'm going into the hospital ...
- I'm still pregnant.
- I just can't wait to share my layouts!You can view...
- Elijah's LOTR party. I'm only posting a few "pres...
- Alright, my computer seems to be working again.It'...
- My computer is crashing. I don't know what's wrong...
- Here I am. 39 wks. pregnant today! I have a totall...
- This is what I want. Yep, I want it bad. It's on s...
- One of my first scrapbook pages for Brianna. This ...
- I am 38 wks. pregnant today.Even though it was obv...
- Yep, Gravity. I blame it on gravity. The baby is g...
- I'm alive!According to my due date, I have 3 wks. ...
- Ok, so here's a quick post.My friend's husband has...
-
▼
January
(13)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

1 comments:
Sounds like some nesting going on there!
Love Ya!
Post a Comment