I'm alive!
According to my due date, I have 3 wks. left until our daughter's birthday week. I have contractions daily, but other than that, I feel pretty good considering. My house is a royal wreck, so I've commited to having people over next week, so I have no choice but to get off my bum and clean.

David and I took 8 hrs last weekend to prepare 25 meals, to be frozen, for after the baby comes. It was really fun and I look forward to doing it again. David didn't think it was that bad either. Save some energy for clean-up though. My friend Stephanie told me about it and we might be making more meals soon. Here's the website.

www.savingdinner.com

I got most of my meats at Sams club and so it wasn't that expensive. However, I substituted Chicken when it called for turkey, and I did not make the Lamb meat meals. As much as I love lamb, it's not in the winter budget! hehehe. I did make the fish meals, which can be pricey, depending on the fish you chose. I used Salmon and Tilapia (sp?).

We have been asked to join a new care group. I'm a little excited, but upset to leave some friends behind. It's always hard to start fresh with new faces. My friend named above, Stephanie, will be in our new care group too. She will help make the transition (for me) easier.

Elsa has been going pee-pee on the potty more and more lately. She doesn't ask/tell though. BRianna insists on taking her diaper off and putting her on the potty. Is it even legal for an 8 year old to potty train her sister? hehehe. Well, more power to her. I'm not ready to go through underwear yet. But, if Brianna wants to take her diaper on and off, she's welcome to.

I hope to scrapbook 1/16. I have several pages planned, but my scrapbook room is a wreck right now.

Elijah turns 6 tomorrow!!

posted under |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking you had to be due soon. You are so lucky to be at the end. I am almost half way. YEAH!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Elijah!

Love, All the Rogers Clan :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments