I am 38 wks. pregnant today.
Even though it was obvious that we were supposed to move to GA, I always like to hear encouragment regarding the move...
Yesterday David called his old boss (in VA) to give him our address for his W2. His boss told David that as soon as he left, work stopped and things have not been good for his old job. David came home to tell me and I felt so blessed. I just feel like God was so kind to move us when he did. If we were still in VA, we would be struggling to pay our bills right now.
That doesn't mean that I don't still CRY for those I left behind. I miss everyone in VA so much. I know I'll make new friends, but it's still hard. Like I said, I always need to be encouraged.
Many of you have been asking about the baby naming process... well, it's not much better than before, here is the current list. Some of these names we just like to think about, but I doubt they're going to happen.
Last night I said to David,
"If I went into labor tonight and the baby was born, and I said to you, " 'Name the baby now!' What name would you pick?"
He said, "Arabela Nazlie."
But, then he said, "It's not like any name in particular stands out the most to me."
Arabela Lauriele
Arabela Nazlie (great grama's name)
Arabela Nazeli (Armenian name meaning 'pretty')
Arabela Gabriele (God is my strength)
Arabela Estelle (star)
Arabela Helene (bright one) pronounced H-Lenn NOT HEL-enn
Arabela Marcele (warrior) David doesn't really like this name
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
January
(13)
- OK, here's the latest:I'm going into the hospital ...
- I'm still pregnant.
- I just can't wait to share my layouts!You can view...
- Elijah's LOTR party. I'm only posting a few "pres...
- Alright, my computer seems to be working again.It'...
- My computer is crashing. I don't know what's wrong...
- Here I am. 39 wks. pregnant today! I have a totall...
- This is what I want. Yep, I want it bad. It's on s...
- One of my first scrapbook pages for Brianna. This ...
- I am 38 wks. pregnant today.Even though it was obv...
- Yep, Gravity. I blame it on gravity. The baby is g...
- I'm alive!According to my due date, I have 3 wks. ...
- Ok, so here's a quick post.My friend's husband has...
-
▼
January
(13)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

3 comments:
you know that your dad and i miss you and david and the kids very much but when we think of what you have there - a beautiful-huge home, the church, david seems to be very pleased with his job - we believe it was a tremendous move. your dad and i have always felt that you should never look back and said what if. things have always happened to us for a reason - it may take a while to see what the reason was but it has always turned out for the best.
take care and kiss david and the kids for us.
Any day now. I will be praying for you.
Maegan...can't believe you're already 38 weeks! Ha! You're probably thinking it took forever to get here, but congrats :-), you're almost there! Can't wait to see what Arabela looks like!
Also, side note, but I need your home address too! I emailed you a while back, but I think the address must be wrong. I've got a Christmas card that is 5 weeks late (he he) to send you :-). Email me -amybarephotography@cox.net
Post a Comment