This is what I want. Yep, I want it bad. It's on sale and I want it. Picture it in red!! Winter budget does not allow such purchases. *sigh*
12 days until my due date. I "feel" like my due date is today.
Elijah asked us the other day, "When Mommy has her baby, will she scream?"
"Yep"
Then he asked, "Where does the baby come out?"
"When it's time, there is a special place on Mommy that will open up and the baby comes out."
And then, "Can the dr. see your bones?"
"No"
"Why do we have bones?"
*sigh*
Brianna asked us the other day, "How does the baby get inside you?"
"Well, God takes a little bit of Daddy and a little bit of Mommy, and magically makes a baby!"
She then asked, "How does God know how much to take from Daddy?"
"He knows because he's God."
Elijah told us the other day, "I want to hold the baby with one hand."
Maybe if he's really good, I'll let him spin her around, throw her up in the air, and catch her... with one hand! hehehe.

posted under |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. I love kids questions. Jude asked if I pooped the baby out and if when it comes out it has poop on it. Such a boy.

Anonymous said...

Ha!! Geez, I remember when Noah was 4 asking & asking & INSISTING that I tell him where that baby comes out... I kept sugar coating it & finally just said, "Alright already, it comes out of my pee pee!". He was silent & went in sat on his bed for a while. I think I freaked him out. Yesterday morning Nicholas & I were talking & he said he wanted us to have 8 kids. I said, wow, where will we get 8 kids, to which he answered, the great big falcon wearing a hat brings them. Ha!! Love you!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments