About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
February
(11)
- Prayer request:I have been hoping that things woul...
- WOW! I went to church for the first time yesterday...
- take the time to watch this video!!http://www.hotg...
- I love this photo, it says, "I'm a stinker!" Arabe...
- Ok, quick post.I never used name brand diapers wit...
- David took me shopping this weekend b/c I was havi...
- OOOOO, Lookie what I found.... It's an EASTER dres...
- A slideshow of Arabela's first week. | View Show |...
- I'm alive!!I just love this baby. She's so sweet.H...
- Here is a quick recap of my labor story.Went in on...
- | View Show | Create Your Own
-
▼
February
(11)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com


2 comments:
wow - the pictures are great and the baby is beautiful. thanks for sharing and you are right - you have been blessed.
take it easy. we love and miss you all. va and dad
YOU ARE MY HERO!!! you did awesome and she is absolutely beautiful...I can't wait to meet her when you guys come to VA...I am sending a little something your way for her...Take care Traci
Post a Comment