WOW! I went to church for the first time yesterday, and I met a few women who have also had screaming babies. It was comforting that Arabela wasn't from Mars.. Or Venus for that matter. hehehe.
Well, last night, Arabela did an amazing thing... She didn't cry. She sat on the couch and entertained herself for 30 min. Then, I laid her down. She then woke up/ate/went back to bed at 9 pm, 12, & 5 am. She woke up for good at 8am and she then stayed awake for 2.5 hours and was happy!! I just couldn't believe it. I got cleaning done! I put laundry away, and I have been praising the Lord all day. I hope this is the start of a new thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(119)
-
▼
February
(11)
- Prayer request:I have been hoping that things woul...
- WOW! I went to church for the first time yesterday...
- take the time to watch this video!!http://www.hotg...
- I love this photo, it says, "I'm a stinker!" Arabe...
- Ok, quick post.I never used name brand diapers wit...
- David took me shopping this weekend b/c I was havi...
- OOOOO, Lookie what I found.... It's an EASTER dres...
- A slideshow of Arabela's first week. | View Show |...
- I'm alive!!I just love this baby. She's so sweet.H...
- Here is a quick recap of my labor story.Went in on...
- | View Show | Create Your Own
-
▼
February
(11)
Powered by Blogger.
MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK
Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com
I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

1 comments:
PTL! They get big so quick don't they. Enjoy that precious baby.
Love you!!
Post a Comment