Ok, quick post.
I never used name brand diapers with my kids until they're 2. Then, I use luvs to protect leaks.
Well, with Arabela, I bought some Pampers Swaddlers. OH, they are so fabulous! I will eventually switch brands, probably once she's like 3mos, but for now, I LOVE them. They are SOOO worth the extra money, even though she goes through 15+ diapers a day.

Another thing I plan on buying is a SIDS monitor. They're not too expensive on ebay, and I think it's worth it. Basically, it's a monitor for the baby to sleep on. If they stop breathing, an alarm goes off, so the parent can try to perform CPR. I read that most babies die from SIDS because they are "rebreathing," meaning that they are inhaling their exhaled carbon dioxide and not getting enough oxygen. In this case, a baby can be resusitated (sp?). There are other causes of SIDS too, but the monitor would just be nice. I know a few people who had/have it, and they liked it. Traci warned me that if you pick the baby up, you have to turn the monitor off, and sometimes you might forget being half asleep.

OK, off to wake up the baby to eat now. I feel like such a dairy queen. I'm so glad we got out of the house this weekend!! PLease disregard any spelling/gramar errors. I'm tired!

posted under |

1 comments:

Bethany said...

I love Huggies and Pampers...they hold so much. My kids always blew out the other kinds.

Don't go try the Pampers wipes that are extra soft...I can't remember what they were called but they were a special wipe and ohhh so nice. I used them when Jude was a newborn.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments