Arabela's first bath
A naked shot for the baby book, and for me! I love how cute she is. Look at those skinny Hall baby legs!
Just a closeup.
Arabela screaming.Thank you, everyone for all your concern regarding Bela. After much screaming today, I became worried and took her to the dr. The dr. told me that she has engorged breasts (which is common) but that hers are larger than normal, and are painful. I was instructed to keep an eye on them incase Bela gets mastitis. This was shocking to me, I had no idea. But, for now, no infection, and I am to put warm wash cloths on her chest to relieve swelling. But, the dr. said that the reason Arabela is crying so much is.... because.... she's a stinker! hehehe. The dr. confirmed it, she's stubborn and she gets angry when she doesn't get what she wants. I was shocked to hear this, I didn't know a 2wk. old could has so much drama built up inside. hehehe. The dr. told me that he doesn't think her "temperment" will improve anytime soon. In fact, he said it will probably get worse. I kept laughing at everything he said that because I didn't really know what to say. She was so angry in the dr. office, that at one point, she screamed so much, she didn't breathe and turned a little blue. I didn't see her do it, the dr. did. The dr. MADE SURE that I knew that nothing was wrong with her, except that she was explosive-his words. She does have tummy problems at times, but she's also has a lot of anger when she doesn't get what she wants. I could go on forever, I was in the office with the dr. for 40 min. talking about her, but I don't want to put her in a bad light, or sound like I'm complaining. I love her dearly, and I know she will eventually grow out of this stage. The dr. did not give me any golden advice as how to fix the screaming, but at this point, there is grace for her screaming. Just don't expect to see my house clean anytime soon.
What was David's response?
"I didn't know that a baby could be so like somebody else as soon as they come out!"
HMMMmmmm, I wonder what he meant by that? hehehe.
OH, and the Easter clothes came from Children's place. I have a coupon code if you plan on going there or shopping online. Children's place is also where I got the kids' matching pjs.



3 comments:
She looks so much like your other kids. Too cute. Getting big already.
Glad she is okay.
what a face? that is definitely a maegan mouth - crying. she is beautiful.
What a beautiful girl! I so wish I were closer to give you a hand, and I hope Bela is feeling better soon. I know Ethan could be soothed by walking outside and he had a tape that I played on the stereo....it was very soothing music set to a human heart beat. It didn't always work, but sometimes it was just the thing. He was incredibly demanding and spent alot of time in a snuggly!
Post a Comment